EconoGrid 40® Grass
EconoGrid 40® Grass is a porous paver that can provide a solution to a wide range of trafficking needs over grass surfaces. The need might be an overflow car park, an emergency access route or residential parking.
EconoGrid® 40 grass pavers have been manufactured with carefully selected recycled plastics, meeting the demands and loads imposed by heavy road vehicles.
The 40mm cells on the EconoGrid® 40 protect the grass roots from damage. The indent design allows grass runners to grow from cell to cell resulting in stronger and thicker grass surface.
EconoGrid 40® range provides a vehicle access solution that costs less than concrete and is pervious enabling you to comply with soft landscaping regulations. Councils generally required over 15% of your commercial property to be soft landscape.
Porous Paving systems reduce the need for expensive drainage solutions and storm water retention requirements whilst replenishing water to landscape areas and presenting an aesthetically pleasing site.
Designed as a DIY installation All Stake Supply provides detailed downloadable installation instructions on this website. Alternatively we can arrange accredited landscape companies to install the grass protection products.
We are currently out of stock until the 26th January 2018, please contact our office on 1300 130 123 if you would like to place an order.
- Car and Bus Coach Parks
- Emergency and Heavy Vehicle Access Roads
- Grass Lawns
- Walkways and Disabled Routes
- Cycle Paths
- Golf Buggy Paths
- Driveways and Residential Parking
- WSUD Water Sensitive Urban Design
- Patented designed allowing load bearing up to 150t/m2
- Manufactured from 100% recycled polymer
- Paver profile that allows expansion on warmer days to stop lifting
- Environmentally friendly, aesthetically pleasing and free draining natural grass or gravel surface
- Open structure to allow unhindered water permeability
- All plastics used are stable, chemically inert and are not toxic so are suitable for normal soil conditions
- Allowing you to park on grass