Grass Reinforcement Mesh
Grass Reinforcement Mesh is a heavy duty grass protection for homes and commercial applications. The hardy polyethylene material provides an excellent protection to wear and tear.
To create extra parking space and access routes, use grass mesh to park on grass without damaging it. Its recycled UV stabilised material makes it an eco-friendly solution for grass protection.
Grass Reinforcement Mesh saves you cost on having to frequently replace your damaged grass. No excavation is required and can be installed yourself.
Please watch our installation video or alternatively we can provide acredited landscape installers to assist with installation.
GR14 mesh is our heavy-grade 14mm thick, 2kg/m2 product that is suitable for frequent traffic applications, approx. 8 tonne per axle load tolerance
GR11 mesh is our standard-grade 11mm thick, 1.2kg/m2 product for frequent and lighter applications, approx… 6 tonne per axle load tolerance
Steel Fastening pins are not included, available online.
5 Steel Fastening pins / m2
- Grass overspill car parks
- Domestic driveways
- Front lawn and grass verge parking
- Boat and Caravan parking
- Beach Access
- Golf course buggy path and maintenance vehicle routes
- Emergency vehicle access routes
- Caravan parks
- Pet Play Areas
- High level of reinforcement – up to 8 tonnes per axle (imposed load)
- Ideal for permanent or temporary applications
- Fast and cost effective installation compared to plastic paving grids
- No excavation or soil removal necessarily required
- Improved traction and grip compared to the standard straight orientated protection meshes