1. Are the All Stake Supply Grass Reinforcement ranges of products porous?
Yes the Turf Reinforcement Mesh, Grass reinforcement Mesh allow rainwater or surface water to infiltrate into the ground reducing storm water runoff and helping to eliminate future flood risks whilst providing a firm reinforced grass structure. Learn more about porous pavers here.
2. I would like a grassed driveway which product in the Grass Reinforcement range would best suit this application?
EconoGrid 40 are best suited to driveways being used daily and by any vehicle type. EconoGrid 40 will protect the root structure of your turf and maintain the turf profile/level.
Grass Reinforcement Mesh is applied to overspill carparks and driveways that are used irregularly. For example parking your trailer or boat on the road verge or providing parking on the front lawn for your children’s vehicles on the weekend. Click here for a successful case study in this application.
3. How long will Grass Reinforcement Mesh GR11 provide lawn reinforcement?
If the growing medium is suitable and the lawn fertilised and maintained the Grass Reinforcement Mesh will provide rigidity to your lawn cover indefinitely.
GR11 contains UV stabilisation increasing the longevity, for installation video click here
4. Our nature strip gets a lot of wear and tear how can I protect our grass?
If the wear and tear is predominately from pedestrians Turf Reinforcement Mesh TR4 is the product of choice because it is economical and is designed for that weight ratio. However if there is infrequent vehicle activity or postman bikes on your nature strip Grass Reinforcement Mesh GR11 has the strength to guard the turf and protect the grass.
5. Are All Stake Supply grass reinforcement products ecofriendly?
EconoGrid 40 are 100% recycled polymer and Turf Reinforcement Mesh TR4 is 100% recycled high density polyethylene. Grass Reinforcement Mesh GR11 is a polyethylene mesh made from 20% recycled polymer.
6. How can I order EconoGrid for my grass covered driveway?
Please note: All products are for Sydney Metro, Greater Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong and Blue Mountains delivery only. If you require shipping interstate or Country New South Wales, please contact our office on 1300 130 123.