TRUCKGRID-Max permeable paving grids provide a wearing surface that is needed to manage the pressures and tensions imposed by heavy weight vehicle movements and harsh dynamic loadings. The need might be a truck park, an industrial yard, HGV access roads, a car park, loading bays, or a fire access requirement. TRUCKGRID is manufactured from 100% recycled plastics.
TRUCKGRID-Max makes a hard-wearing drive.
TRUCKGRID-Max porous pavers can be filled either with a gravel or a suitable sand / soil mix for a grassed finish. The gravel should be 5mm to 10mm mixed sharp angular aggregate. Both finishes will give a very stable, hardworking and free draining working surface. The design of TRUCKGRID-Max allows excellent stability resisting and negating dynamic and lateral loadings so the gravel or soils and paver remains in situ with little or no maintenance requirements.
TRUCKGRID-Max, when installed correctly will provide a hard-wearing, robust and permeable free draining surface that would have an expected lifetime of many years. Please see our installation and design guidance documents for further information. TRUCKGRID-Max 100 is supplied with a non-slip surface to entertain where the product would be installed on an incline. TRUCKGRID-Max has been manufactured using 100% recycled plastics that have the qualities that are required for a strong, long-lasting, stable product suitable for the designed traffic load.
Price: $38.50 per piece – (4.17 pieces per sqm).
**CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK**
- Intensive use car parking
- Truck parking
- Coach parks
- Heavy use pedestrian paths
- Fire access routes
- Loading bays
- Access routes for pumping stations, solar farms and electric relay stations.
- Drives and Driveways where access to sceptic or oil tanks is needed
- UV stabilisation to stop degradation by sunlight
- Capability to withstand movements and loadings of cars, vans, trucks, dustcarts, cranes, cherry pickers and forklifts.
- Plastic selection to allow use in cold temperatures – some plastic will become fragile when cold.
- Open structure to allow unhindered water permeability.
- Paver design to maximum support and stability from either a gravel or a grass root structure.
Quality reinforced turf solutions, call 1300 130 123